Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LOSING TEETH and new slippers!!! =)





Last night was an eventful night at the Bailey house! We received a fun Valentine's Day package from Grama and Grampa Bailey and we finally got Isabelle's darn dead tooth out!!! YAY!!! =)

It took some work and almost a few tears, but Izzy toughed it out and we're ready to go after the other one tonight! Well, I'm not sure if she's quite ready, but the other one is just as ready to come out, it's just not black. Man that tooth was gross! I'm so glad it's gone!!! I really think Isabelle is too!

The tooth fairy was sweet enough to bring Izzy four Alaska quarters! =) Momma did have to redirect after Izzy made the comment, "She gave me a...a dollar." (not pouty, just matter-of-factly)

So Momma swooped in and said, "Not just any dollar, did you really look at the quarters?"

That perked her right up and she said, "They're Alaska quarters! How cool!"


And she proceeded to make sure she was able to take one with her to school to show to "everyone." I think it all worked out okay.






So inside this box were new "Speed Car" slippers for the boys. They're kind of that croc material. The put them right on and had to try them out by taking fast laps around the living room, making sure they were fast like Speed Car! They loved them so much that Aiden set his perfectly together beside his bed after he crawled into his bunk. Side by side and straight forward like any normal OCD child...;) And Toby who did not feel quite right taking his off his feet decided to sleep with them on all night! And then this morning when he woke up, he came to me groggy eyed and wimpering that he could not find one of his slippers! OH NO, a crisis, considering how far that slipper could have possibly gone...;) So he took my hand and dragged me to his room to help him look. Sure enough, it was up against the wall, still in his bed. He climbed right up and put it on triumphantly! Phew! Yet another crisis averted! =)




I know I have yet to get pictures up of Kip and I, so that is going to be my next goal. Until I get a recent one, however, here's one from a winter walk we took with Tilly back in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment