Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kiddos and Pictures!

So I don't know why, but our time at the kitchen table seems to be the best place to get funny faces and happy kiddos. I can sit there with my camera and just snap shots while the kiddos make faces and they LOVE it! That is as long as I show them the pictures after I take them...=) They are so cute and they make it pretty easy to find practice time for my photo classes!


I just finished my third class so now I have taken Studio Lighting, Flash Photography, and Basic Photography. The last time I enjoyed myself so much in a class was in Algebra! I know, I'm a little weird, but everything just seems to make sense! It's wonderful! I am scheduled to shoot a friends wedding in March and my teacher and his wife, who have a photo business, are coming along as back up shooters. Not only am I lucky enough to have professionals behind me for this wedding, but they have graciously offered the let me borrow their equipment during the shoot! I cannot believe how trusting and wonderful they are! I am so blessed!!!

With the three classes, incredibly generous Christmas gifts, and a few of my own earned photography items, there just might be a chance of getting a business of my own started sooner than later! Until all the kiddos are in school I'm going to keep trudging along, little by little, to make it a possibility. Wish me luck! =)

So this one of Izzy is to show those teeth I was telling you about the other day! Of course we were eating strawberries and peaches at the time, but you can still see through all the mess that those two teeth are saying "LET ME OUT!" She can almost bend them all the way backward, it is creepy! We have, once again, tried the dental floss trick, but it is a lost cause, I do believe. We are just going to have to deal with them until they decide it is their time to come out! Even talking about what the Tooth Fairy may bring her still does not get her any more excited about us yanking and pulling on those teeth! What shall we do!? Wait, I guess...












And then there is our Tillybar. Daddy's new baby girl. Don't get me wrong, no one can replace Isabelle, but Tilly sure has Daddy wrapped around that proverbial pinky finger! Isabelle has a firm grasp on the first one! =) Tilly is a wonderful dog. She's still chewing a little more than I would like, but it is definitely getting better! It also helps that Kip is in the middle of 'force fetching' with her. It's not the most fun ways to play with your pup, but she is responding to him and is shaping up to be quite the hunting dog. You should see how well she listens to him. Well she listens to me too, but do you see that look on her face? She is at a 'sit' for me, but she just heard Kip come home from work. She is so good that she waited until I was able to take the picture and release her on her name before she bolted through the house to love on Kip! And bolt she did!

Kip is doing a wonderful job with her. Sometimes you have to actually see him work with her to see what she can do, but when she's on, she is ON! She doesn't run away. She listens well. She hits the brakes when she tries to push too far and you catch her. For an 8 month old puppy, she is rather incredible! And HUGE! I can't imagine she has much growing left to do, but I'm sure she will surprise me!



So wrestling is in full swing now. The first meet was last Thursday and I do believe they did alright. Now that I think about it, I never really got an update, but I'll find out by the next one. We always seem to be about a week behind with each other. One day maybe we'll catch up! MAYBE! =)

Well, I have a little man asking for a playmate, so I best sign off and do I as I said I would! Thanks for stopping by, it sure is nice to have a fun outlet to tell stories of my world! *huge hugs* Until next time!!!

Oh! Here's a shot I captured of the moon and Venus last Thursday! It was incredible! A neat thing is two days later, I saw the picture in the paper. No, it wasn't mine, but it was newspaper worthy, so at least I'm on the right track!!! =) ENJOY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment