Monday, February 23, 2009

What a Weekend!

Well, as I sit here letting my weekend sink in all I can think of is how lucky (and incredibly exhausted *smiles*) I am!!! Friday was a Girls Night Out for a Bride-to be (for whom I am taking wedding photos in TWO WEEKS!). Saturday was a lazy DAY, a GREAT night of work, and a too short (for me, not her) birthday party. And Sunday was a wonderfully long day hanging with my daughter as she competed in the Junior Native Youth Olympics as one of the Chugiak Rams! Goodness I'm so happy it's Monday!!! LOL! =)

It was a marvelous weekend and Isabelle did so well! We are so proud of her!

The first event was the Kneel Jump and she made it to her feet!!! Something she was unable to do before practices at school! She had great form and made it up!!! Yay! We'll work on distance later! ;)The second event was the Stick Pull and she won the pull twice! Check it out!!!


Isn't that cool!? =)

The third event was the Seal Hop and she went 5ft 5in. She loves this event! And we learned an extra tip that is going to help her cross the gym next year!

These Games are so much fun and we realized that we have a lot of work to do for next year, but this year was a phenomenal learning experience and a day that I FINALLY got to spend with my daughter!!! I didn't realize how much I miss her! I am incredibly lucky to have my Isabelle! She makes her Momma BEAM with pride!

So enjoy the photos & video! I have a lot to do after such a busy, out-of-the-house weekend! =)

*hugs*

1 comment: